Digital Project Manager
Are you all about people?
We are looking for an experienced Digital PM to join our family. Your role is to manage and ensure all digital projects are delivered with high-quality standards and smooth sailing. As a Digital PM, you’ll help steer the happyness score for each project and the team members working on the project.
- To create detailed project plans for website development and eCommerce stores, manage schedules, track timelines, and ensure all projects are delivered with high-quality standards.
- Assign tasks to the right working member and monitor the progress.
- Anticipate any issues, proactively seek solutions with the internal team & client.
- Reshuffle projects/tasks based on new and changing priorities. Usually happens when there is a new project pitch.
- Communicate with the team & keep updated with the progress of each project.
- To coordinate with 3rd party team, freelancers, service providers or hire contract staff, and finding methods to accelerate on the projects that require assistance.
- To report to the management team for all standing projects and discuss if there are any issues.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree accreditation in Digital Marketing/Advertising, Business Management, PMP or relevant field.
- At least 2 years experience in digital execution process from project brief to full delivery of websites or eCommerce stores.
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Work well with Agile Methodology and Waterfall.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Eloquent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and manage expectations to meet deadlines.
- Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Knowledge of WordPress or any CMS.