Business Development Manager
Are you all about High-Ticket Closing?
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who is competent in nurturing relationships with new and potential clients.
You’ll have to understand client needs and put forth solutions that align with their requirements while promoting our Intelligence Web Builder system.
The 3 Benefits Offered in this Role:
- You’ll grow your network list and meet people from different industries and companies in Malaysia, Singapore & Australia.
- You’ll hone your relationship-building and communication skills.
- You’ll work with supportive and collaborative colleagues who will help you achieve your sales target.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You’ll identify new business opportunities through different channels, including the networks that we are a part of.
- You’ll develop sales strategies by analysing the industry and reaching out to new and potential prospects.
- You’ll present and upsell our Web services, digital products and services to new and potential clients.
- You’ll ensure clients understand the agreed-upon implementation process and follow up with them throughout the delivery process.
- You’ll close new business deals by coordinating requirements, negotiating contracts, and integrating clients’ requirements with our business operations.
- Required: A minimum of a degree accreditation in a relevant field.
- Required: At least 3 years of experience in the sales, marketing or technology industry.
- Preferred: Prior experience or being able to demonstrate the ability to sell web and digital services.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Creative Software as a Service (SaaS) such as Google Display & Video, Mar-tech platform, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Proficient in Google Workplace applications.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work diligently to achieve sales targets and go beyond them.