Are you all about Coding for impact?
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic Web Developer with a creative flair.
If coding is your day-to-day routine, while meaningfully making impacts for small to big brands sounds like an adventure to you, then we would like to hear from you!
Awesomeness About this Role
- You’ll develop eCommerce stores and high-performance websites for cross-platform & responsive devices.
- You’ll be the key technical person to support the Creative team and bring ideas to life.
- Planning, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Ensuring websites/stores developed are optimised for high-performance.
- Maintaining and enhancing ongoing websites/stores for improvements.
- Attend project meetings and proactively suggest enhancement over workflow, progression and solutions.
- Coordinating with the different teams to make sure the projects are well delivered within the project timeline.
- Working with other developers to help increase creativity, quality and productivity.
- Junior / Mid-level executives with Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Multimedia Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Php, MySQL is an added Bonus
- Experience in advanced WordPress development.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Strong leadership skills, as well as problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, highly committed, and able to work under tight deadlines.